Punda is now looking for a sales and business developer for our recently opened office in Hamburg.As sales and business developer you are responsible for sales of products of Punda’s Asian customers for European retail, wholesale and medical sectors. You represent Punda’s internationalization services for German potential customers and carry out proactive business development and acquisition of new customers. Your tasks include intensive and sustainable consulting and management of customers and active promotion of company brand and concept, including representing the companies at exhibitions and other activities. You will develop sales and marketing strategy for German markets as well as communicate and co-operate closely with HQ in Finland. We have a centrally located office in Hamburg but you can work partly from home office.
Success in this position requires the following:
– minimum five years sales experience
– university degree in marketing, or similar education
– working experience in multi-national environment
– experience and willingness to act as the customer’s long-term trusted partner
– brand understanding and good knowledge of the basics of commercial operations
– fluent English both written and spoken as well as native level German
– target orientated, able to work independently and under pressure
– self-motivated, good communication and interpersonal skills
– good teamwork skills
At Punda we take care of our employees with clear roles, close team work and fair game. Our pleasure comes from winning challenges and our team spirit. We offer you the chance to do great things in an international team and environment. Our international clients are at the forefront of their industries and trust you with developing their reputation.
If this job description got you excited, you could be the one we are looking for.
Please send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ”sales in Germany” by June 15, 2021.